Plus size fashion has come a long way over the past few years, with more and more brands embracing size inclusivity and offering a range of styles for women of all sizes. While there are some well-known names in the industry, there are also some lesser-known brands that are definitely worth checking out. Check out these 10 fantastic plus size brands that you might not have heard of, but that you definitely need to know about. (may contain some affiliate links)
- Gia/Ira: This woman-owned brand is based in Los Angeles and offers some of the most on-trend styles around. From statement pieces to everyday basics, Gia/Ira has everything you need to look and feel amazing.
- Starfall: If you’re looking for practical, comfortable, and effortlessly cool plus size fashion, then look no further than Starfall. This small business offers everything from Judy Blue jeans to on-trend tops and dresses, with new releases dropping all the time.
- Ulla Popken: This brand has been around for over 30 years, and for good reason. With a fantastic size range and great quality pieces, Ulla Popken is the go-to brand for specific clothing needs like snow gear.
- Universal Standard: If you’re looking for great quality, consistent fit, and a wide range of sizes, then Universal Standard is the brand for you. They offer ready-to-wear pieces up to a size 40W, with mostly basic essentials that will work year after year.
- JessaKae: This brand is a bit of a hidden gem when it comes to plus size fashion. They offer up to 6XL dresses that are perfect for special occasions or for making every day feel special. Plus, they’re one of the few brands with ready-to-wear dresses in the cottagecore and princesscore categories that include plus sizes.
- Artesands: This Australian-based swimwear brand has a luxury vibe and ultra high quality pieces that are designed to fit and flatter plus size bodies. With a variety of styles to choose from, you’re sure to find a swimsuit that you feel confident and comfortable in.
- 11 Honore: If you’re looking for designer and luxury options in plus size, then 11 Honore is the go-to place for you. With a range of high-end labels, this brand has pieces that are sure to make you feel like a million bucks.
- eShakti: This brand offers easy-to-customize styles where you can adjust necklines, lengths, and more to get the perfect fit for your body. With a variety of styles to choose from, including dresses, tops, and pants, eShakti has something for everyone.
- Ivy City Co.: This brand offers styles up to 5XL, including pretty dresses and mommy and me options. Their pieces are perfect for special occasions or just making everyday a little more special.
- RCA Public Label: Based in NYC, this small business is committed to fair wages and bringing thoughtful details to wardrobe classics. Their patented built-in-bra technology is just one example of the attention to detail that goes into their designs. From little black dresses to other wardrobe staples, RCA Public Label has you covered.
I hope that you’ll check out these fantastic plus size brands and find pieces that you love and feel great in. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new – you might just discover your new favorite brand!
Comment below and let me know what brands you love!