This weeks live episode of our #MotivationMonday series talked about ways to practice self care that wouldn’t break the bank. Our community members discussed and submitted some wonderful ideas!
Tell us yours in the comments!
- Go for a walk
- Take a bubble bath
- Light a scented candle
- Unplug: turn off computers/tv/phones and allow yourself quiet time
- Call a friend and have a chat
- Take a nap
- Do a face mask
- Diffuse essential oils
- Color in a coloring book
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Invite a friend over to hang out
- Go to the park or just get outside to get some fresh air
- Sleep in
- Make yourself your favorite meal
- Create a gratitude journal and write down things you’re grateful for
- Laugh: watch funny videos, read comics, anything to get you giggling
- Spend time with your pet (or a friend’s pet!)
- Help somebody randomly (it’s good for your soul)
- Take yourself on a solo-date
- Do a mini de-clutter of one area (hello zen!)
- Go through your social media accounts and unfollow negative profiles. Update notifications for inspiring accounts/friends/brands that give good vibes. Fill your feed with positivity
- Read a book for fun
I hope that you enjoyed these ideas that our community shared. How do you like to practice self care? Tell us below in the comments!
Want to save this list for later or share with friends? You can pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board!