The BEST Amazon Gifts for Holiday 2019
“ALEXA, finish my holiday shopping!!!”
Ok. Maybe we aren’t there quite yet, but almost. I’ve rounded up the BEST, hottest, most on-trend and coveted gifts for 2019 for the gals in your life. AND IF THAT INCLUDES YOU, SO BE IT, AM I RIGHT? #treatyoself
This here my dearies is my hand-curated list of the TOP 15 gifts on Amazon per MOI, taking the following into consideration:
- Items from and/or inspired by the “Top 100” gift list per Amazon
- All available on PRIME
- 4* ratings or better!!
So whether you are shopping for #1, or for literally every gal on your list, I hope you enjoy this guide to the BEST gifts on Amazon for Holiday 2019!!!
To shop or find out more, just tap the photo!
As always my blog posts contain affiliate links.
There are so many amazing pieces available this year on Amazon for gifts! I am especially grateful I was able to find so many under $20 and even more under $50.
When I was looking for the best gifts on Amazon I was LOVING all the value sets! How about those hairbands??? I also saw very similar ones for up to $75 EACH. I love getting affordable versions of trendy items. You can share them, or keep them, but either way you won’t be sad to have spent hundreds on a style you may decide to wear less next year.
Finding YOUR Best Gifts on Amazon
I really hope you found some things (or at least ideas!) for things you love on Amazon, but if you are still looking to add to your list (maybe for the dudes?), hear are my tips to finding the best gifts on Amazon:
- start by searching by keyword
- use the filter options on the left side of the screen (or filter tab on mobile)
- if fast / free shipping is a priority, make sure to switch on the PRIME tab, this way you’ll only see prime options
- Narrow down results by price, if that is a factor. You can control the range (ex $0-50)
- Further narrow the results by customer reviews. I always sort by 4* or better to find the best items
- Find all your new goodies!!!
To be clear I also love shopping small, local business when looking for gifts, and I don’t buy EVERYTHING from Amazon. But when I need a LOT of variety, affordable options, and fast shipping, its a great resource.
I hope you enjoyed and got some shopping done at the same time!
Would love to hear about your BEST Prime finds! Share this story to IG/FB/Pinterest and Tag me @hotpinkandglitter telling me what you got from the list!