My Top Plus Size Fall Fashion Picks from Starfall
Its no secret I love shopping and clothes, but it isn’t always easy when you’re plus size. That’s why I am so in love with being able to find so many amazing things in my size now from Starfall. If you’ve been following along as the brand launched, you may have seen my try on hauls on Instagram!
Here is this fall fashion haul video below! You can also scroll down to see some individual photos and my thoughts on fit, trends, and more. PLUS read to the end for a special promo code in case you find some styles you love!
View this post on Instagram
Newest launches from @shopstarfall and I’m shook! Living for everything. I’m a true 2xl (18/20) wearing 2xl in all styles except 3xl in the wine skinnies (which are said to fit 18/20 which is spot on!) and the Aspen vest is one size fits most. You can use code HOTPINK for $$$$ off!!! • • • #plussizetryon #plussizehaul #plussizefashion #whatfatgirlsactuallywear #style #plussizeblogger #fallstyle #falloutfits #graphictees #halloweenstyle #halloweenshirt #oversizedsweater #sweataweatha #21buttons
Fall Fashion Haul and Try-On
This time I snapped some photos too so I could share them easily and individually. For reference, I am generally a 2xl or 18/20 and in almost everything, I am wearing my TTS (true to size). If I’m not, I’ll make sure to mention it!
Oh and I am wearing the Cute as a Button jeans in a 3xl and LOVE THEM in case you spy them in the photos!
Fall Fashion Top Trends I’m Seeing and LOVING
I’ve been seeing a few recurring themes for fall lately and let me tell you I am HERE for these:
- Boho inspired looks: think Stevie Nicks in autumn. I’m really in love with the babydoll cuts, bell sleeves and warm neutral tones in these looks.
- The NEW animal print: we’ve seen this coming our way for a while now with snakeskin (which I LOVE), but other interpretations which I also am loving are colored leopard prints and mixed media animal prints
- Ultra cozy fabrications: from thick, chunky cable knits to faux sherpa, if you love to be warm and surrounded in softness in fall and winter, these trends are a sure thing!
- Updated denim: can we just pause for a moment to acknowledge how epic some of the new denim pieces available for plus sizes are right now? Like the Wine and Dine skinny jeans from Starfall, and this weeks updated high-waist button fly pair with distressed hems.
- New neutrals: think beyond black! This season we have creams, nudes, blush, silvery greys and olive to play with. They are the easiest and probably most cost-effective update to make since they work with SO many other pieces.
Final Thoughts and a Promo Code
I know you’ve been reading and waiting patiently for the promo code! Don’t worry, I won’t hold out on you any longer. You can use HOTPINK at checkout for 10% of your order at Starfall.
I personally am loving all of the new fall fashion trends and styles we are seeing! I am so so glad that they came in my size. I hope you find some new pieces you love too!
What are your favorite fall trends you’re excited to try?